(A Yahoo! ID is not required. Send an email response to your subscription request. )
Post to the community forum easily via email by clicking here.
Members can browse pictures, files and previous messages by clicking here.
Be mindful of the following guidelines when posting to the forum.
· Be collegial and civil. Remember that our members come from all backgrounds and have a variety of reasons to be interested in the McKinley Square community.
· Thou shalt not be too annoying.
· Thou shalt not be too easily annoyed.
· Avoid off-topic subjects likely to cause flames, especially partisan politics, religion, or solicitations for business or services.
· Keep it clean. Remember that some people are offended by profanity, especially when it invokes the names of deities or drops the "F-bomb."
· Treat members online as you'd treat them face to face.
· Argue your points with verifiable facts, not insults or abuse.
· If you post an opinion, don't forget to flag it with the standard "IMHO."
· If you're kidding, use an appropriate icon. ;-)
· While we discourage discussion of politics, religion, and environmentalism, sometimes these subjects are bound up closely with issues affecting our neighborhood. Part of civility is the personal discipline that keeps the discussion cordial in those cases. This means holding your fire when someone's opinion angers you, and remaining tolerant of others who hold views you don't agree with.
Postings from individuals who violate the forum guidelines may be moderated. If an individual continues to violate these guidelines, they may be banned from the forum.